Monday 20 August 2012

Day 5 - A shocker!!!

I had a terrible day that has not only cost me £500, but has knocked my confidence for six. I felt I got very few breaks. The markets constantly moved against me, and I was able to find the winners with amazing regularity by laying them and leaving them red. When I go in play, and I nearly always do, the prices go against me 90% of the time. It's almost as if they know!

It would even have been worse, but I profited by £260 in the last two races. If I'm to succeed with this, then I can't have many days like that, unless I have more days like my first two.

I lost £148 on my 5th race, and never got back in profit after that.

It still leaves me £1300 ahead and that allows me a fair chance to see if I can make something of this. A good winning day tomorrow with everything going my way would certainly help my confidence.

Today
Races traded: 49
P/L -£499.31
Average P/L: -£10.19


Total
Races traded: 199
P/L £1294.22
Average P/L: £6.50








No comments: