Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 6 - What a difference!

I was like a completely different person trading today. At times it felt like I really knew what I was doing. I was seriously planning to take this up as a career when it came right back and bit me on the bum with a £167 loss, just to wipe the smug look from my face.

Still, I finished the day with a profit of £365.70. If I could do that every day, I'd be laughing.

It felt like a very long day today, starting at 1:30 and finishing at 8:20. I would maybe need to get in training for this if I was to do it full time. It's probably a young man's game, and that's not me anymore.

I'm off to have a well deserved drink. Back later with my day's figures...

Today
Races traded: 48
P/L £365.70
Average P/L £7.62


Total
Races traded: 247
P/L £1659.92
Average P/L: £6.72







No comments: